The protection of personal data is of great importance for Brand OK'zion and we want the process of processing your personal data to be completely open and transparent for you. That is why we have a policy that determines how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
SIIL Ltd. is a company with registered office and address of management Varna 9000, Odessos District, 19 Sava Dobroplodni Str., With UIC 148133869.
is the administrator of the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for them in accordance with the applicable personal data protection law.
Why do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data to manage your orders, inquiries, process complaints and warranty issues for products, as well as issues related to the provision of technical assistance by e-mail, telephone or social networks.
We may also contact you if there is a problem with your order.
If you have not refused to receive up-to-date information and special offers through direct marketing, we will use your personal data to send you up-to-date offers, information surveys and invitations by e-mail, text messages, telephone calls and regular mail.
What personal data do we process?
We will process all data you provide to us, including the following categories:
contact information such as name, address, email and phone number
payment information and payment history
any correspondence on a subject
Who has access to your personal data?
The data transmitted to third parties are used only for the provision of the above services.
How long do we store your data?
We will store your data while you are an active customer or do not withdraw your consent.
What are your rights?
- access to your personal data;
- correction (if the data are inaccurate);
- deletion ("right to be forgotten");
- restriction of processing;
- portability of your personal data between individual administrators;
- objection to the processing of your personal data;
- complaint to a supervisory authority;
- not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you as a data subject or similarly affects you significantly;
- judicial or administrative protection in the event that your data subject's rights have been violated.
How can you enforce your rights?
We take the protection of personal data very seriously, in connection with the above rights you can contact us at email@example.com